Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Do you know this?

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1Do you know this? Empty Do you know this? Mer 3 Aoû 2011 - 14:55

hopsaupt

Anonymous
Invité

Hello. Hello all, I finally figured out why my Shrinks wouldn't back up. Two reasons, after reading about a trillion posts, gathering clues, and going through a process of elimination. My 'puter is brand spanking new so I knew it wouldn't take too long. I hope it helps at least one other person. Reason #1: I installed the Nero program that had the bug 6.6.1.4. This was confirmed when I got Shrinks to work ONLY if Nero was uninstalled. I burned for a whole month installing and uninstalling each time I was ready to burn 3 or 4 in one sitting. Then of course I would have to uninstall again. Reason #2: My anti-virus program blocked the shrinks program without telling me. I found out when I tried to access shrinks through every possible angle then finally Norton proudly informed me that it blocked the program for my "added security" and then gave me the option to override the block. Problem solved !! I know this won't help everyone, but it helped me. Hurray, I'm back in the game !!!

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]