Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Why are you here?

+25
vivi ackles
Alie
DEANandSAM
>DeAn-AnD-sAmMy<
jensen ross ackles
gem971
nathalie
Nathanaël
misssupernatural
mona_mimi
Ackleslady
Sarah
MissJensen
MissAckles69
princess lyly
bbibitte
faithnorton
femme de dean
Dal
Samoht le Magnifique
Sévy
Samlette
pepez05
JensenA51
Missammy
29 participants

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 3 sur 5]

51Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 13:00

Samlette

Samlette
Sam's girfriend

Yes, I agree with you ^^ princess lyly...
The day is very very long ... I would like the week end to arrive more quickly

52Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 13:08

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

I have to pratice more and more english because in 3 mounths I 'm going to meet jared and other members of the supernatural team an d I don't' want to be ridiculus in front of them .....!!!! I want to be able to speak with them naturally and not being shy or paralyse so I try to practice every time I can

53Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 13:21

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Hey! How lucky you are princesslyly to meet the supernatural team!!!
If you need to practice more, I'm okay to help you (well....at least I can try). If you want a good advice, before the convention, watch everything in english that you can, and try not to watch it with french subtitles, it'll help you understand them.

54Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 13:28

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

Well it's a very good advice thank you and thanks for your help
I'm already watching the supernatural episodes in english to practice my comprehension but not only for that.
I prefer watching in english because the translation in french seems to change expressions or jokes or voices
But I have nobody near me who can speak english with me so...

55Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 13:31

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Yeah you're right, the original version is so much better than the french one!
It's a pity you can't talk in english, but training your ear by listening to music or watching TV will help you. What I do is to watch episodes in english subtitled in english. This way I can see if I've understood and I can learn new words or expressions.

56Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 14:26

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

yeah that's a good way to learn
so I see that you like speaking english is it for your job or only for fun ?

57Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 14:53

Sarah

Sarah
Fantôme

Don't worry Lyly, I think that even if you did some mistakes in front of the supernatural team, they would be happy to recognize and see a french person ^^

( I've heard that a lot of american like the french accent..)

And about the episodes of supernatural, I really think that it's better in english than in french.. (Have you already heard the voices of Jared and Jensen? I don't like them that much... Suspect )

58Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 15:16

Missammy

Missammy
Croatan

Hey for the convention no problem! I have had lots of conventions and actors are very nice when they see you are not english! I think they find that very nice that we try to speak english!

http://www.amandatapping-fr.com/fanclub/

59Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 15:20

bbibitte

bbibitte
Modératrice En route avec Métallicar

Seriously, since the begining of Supernatural, I watched the show in english. A couple months ago I realised that a french network was diffusing their episode here. I counldn't watch the show seriously cause I am laughing so mutch! The fack that their voice as been changed.. I laugh out loud !!

http://www.myspace.com/julieackles

60Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 15:20

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

Smile Smile
yes me too they seem to be some kind of teenagers like 15 years old
oh about my accent I don't think that they 'll enjoy my french accent doubled with a big tea spoon of south french accent

61Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 15:45

Samoht le Magnifique

Samoht le Magnifique
Scarecrow

Well... I'm pretty sure they'll be delighted when they'll realize than french fans came to meet them!

It's really flattering when foreign people make an effort to talk your language! ^^

62Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:14

bbibitte

bbibitte
Modératrice En route avec Métallicar

I agread with you Samoht !

http://www.myspace.com/julieackles

63Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:29

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Yeah me too! They will please to see that you make efforts to make them to understand you and that french fans follow them so hard!
I do love to speak english since I'm little, english is one of my passion and I try as often as I can to go to pubs to speak english

64Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:35

Sarah

Sarah
Fantôme

Hey Faithnorton, so do I!

I love to speak english since the first english courses I had ^^ but unfortunately there is no english pub in here (I mean in northern france.. close to my house..)

65Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:39

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

That's a pity! English pubs are so cool, you meet nice poeple...usually they are completely drunk (there are a lot of Irish and English here in Toulouse), but they kind of like to hear the french accent.
One day, I was talking to an Irish guy who told that with french south accent, I speak a little like a texan girl! Ah! At least I could talk about cowboys with Jensen and Jared

66Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:44

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

what a pity no irish or english pub in north !!!

I love english since my school years it's a beautifull language but infortunatly I don't speak english because nobody around me likes it. but I love earing english in films or on tv or music and I would like to go in USA to discover this country (I talk about USA and not irlande or england because I ve already been there)

67Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:46

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

so faithnorthon it seems that all south accents are the same that's great !!

68Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:50

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

When was a studen I used to go to irish pubs in montpellier or watching movies in original language (some cinemas play the movies in original language ou with subtitles

69Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:52

Sarah

Sarah
Fantôme

Ahh, that must be great to hear that ("you sound like a texan girl") from english people.. I would be proud! Very Happy

And I would love to go to the USA or even Canada.. It's my dream since I'm 8! Smile (and I'm trying to save money just for it)

70Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 16:59

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

sarah Smile if it's just a question of money that will only be a question of time to make some savings and you will be able to fly to north america to make your dream come true!!!

71Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 17:01

Sarah

Sarah
Fantôme

Sure.. But it's also a question of guide.. I don't really know if I would be able to travel alone... Neutral

72Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 17:05

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

ohhh I sure that you will find some friends or family or even a boy friend to travel with you it's just a question of organisation
If you want I 'll go with you .....not like a guide because I dont know the country but like a friend Smile

73Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 17:17

Sarah

Sarah
Fantôme

Yeah that would be great!! After my roommate, you'll be my "travelmate" Laughing ^^

74Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 17:22

princess lyly

princess lyly
Vampire

yes !!
and we will be travelmate in may
first experience for you and me in a convention : it's going to be gorgeous
and don't worry you will need only an ID to go to england I think

75Why are you here? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 17:27

Sarah

Sarah
Fantôme

Ok.. Yesterday I talked with a friend of mine who study in Birmingham and he told me you only have to have a passport to come in some clubs..

yeah, first convention, and a great one! that's gonna be awesome!

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 3 sur 5]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant