Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Why are you here?

+25
vivi ackles
Alie
DEANandSAM
>DeAn-AnD-sAmMy<
jensen ross ackles
gem971
nathalie
Nathanaël
misssupernatural
mona_mimi
Ackleslady
Sarah
MissJensen
MissAckles69
princess lyly
bbibitte
faithnorton
femme de dean
Dal
Samoht le Magnifique
Sévy
Samlette
pepez05
JensenA51
Missammy
29 participants

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 4 sur 5]

76Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 18:17

Samoht le Magnifique

Samoht le Magnifique
Scarecrow

Living in the USA is one of my biggest dream too, Sarah!

Since I wanna be a french teacher in a foreign country, I'll go there in a few years for my studies!

I'm already saving money, just like you! ^^

77Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 24 Jan 2008 - 19:30

Sarah

Sarah
Fantôme

Oh great! I've already thought about being a french teacher in a foreign country.. ^^

Actually I don't really know yet what my job will be.. Journalist and teacher are the two main ideas I have

Hopefully, I'll carry on with my 3rd year of studies in Canada.. (but nothing is sure yet...)

78Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Dim 27 Jan 2008 - 21:37

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Why am I here?
Mmm...

Well I love english of course!!!And Supernatural, let's not forgt about that incredible show. Too bad that all the forum is not like that, but i understant that not everybody speaks fluently english, the mother tongue of our favorites actors!!

79Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Sam 3 Mai 2008 - 18:37

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

Why am i Here!

Because i love supernatural, love english, love my J&J...
And i think it's funny to talk english here it's a very good moment of my day ! Lots Of Laught

80Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Lun 5 Mai 2008 - 10:46

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Yeah i'm french but I prefer english to french and it is annoying to my family cause everytime I watch something I watch it in english and they don't understand a word of it.

81Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mer 7 Mai 2008 - 16:52

mona_mimi

mona_mimi
Blonde en détresse

i don't speak english
i love jared and jensen bq Why are you here? - Page 4 Lettre-c

82Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mer 18 Juin 2008 - 18:57

misssupernatural

misssupernatural
Hook man

I love supernatural.

http://bonessupernatural.skyblog.com

83Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 19 Juin 2008 - 12:46

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Who doesn't!!LOL

84Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 19 Juin 2008 - 14:43

Nathanaël

Nathanaël
The reaper

Why I'm here ? Because I love Supernatural and I would like to learn English. I hope to speak english correctly when I will go to NOLA in October.
And then who knows. If I meet Jensen and he falls in love to me Why are you here? - Page 4 231520 Ok, I leave! Laughing

85Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 19 Juin 2008 - 14:52

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Better use fluently instead of correctly

86Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Sam 21 Juin 2008 - 1:13

nathalie

nathalie
Fantôme

Well, maybe Nathanaël isn't hoping to be fluent. Being able to understand and make yourself understood is all you need sometimes, right?! Wink Very Happy

Oh, and by the way, Nathanaël, the correct way to say it is "If I meet Jensen and he falls in love WITH me" Wink

http://murderclub.forumzarbi.com

87Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Sam 21 Juin 2008 - 12:49

Nathanaël

Nathanaël
The reaper

Yeah Thanks girls Laughing

88Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mar 8 Juil 2008 - 18:01

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

Why i'm here? Huum because i was kinda tired of being one of the few frenchies who loves SPN on LiveJournal!
I dunno how i stumbled across this forum but i'm pretty glad i did it!

I still love writing in english though! ~_~

Dernière édition par Bossy le Mar 8 Juil 2008 - 20:42, édité 1 fois

89Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mar 8 Juil 2008 - 19:58

gem971

gem971
Hook man

I'm here because I'm fond of supernatural! This kind of show is awesome but I think jared and jensen because of thier friendship bring something really special to this show and that's why I'm fond of supernatural. So I decided to talk of ones of my favourites with people who love it too!

90Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mer 9 Juil 2008 - 11:51

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Yeah it's like tthey're real brothers!!!

91Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mer 9 Juil 2008 - 14:08

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

Huhu you're all right! They hang out together, they do stuff together, they support each other, they prank each other etc!
Their chemistry is amazing and i hope it's gonna last when the show will be over.

92Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mer 9 Juil 2008 - 14:13

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

I sure hope so!! it would be sad if it doesn't go on but i have this strong feeling that even when the show will be over and despite the fact that they''ll have other parts and not to much time on their own,I'm sure they'd stay great friends and keep in touch.

93Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mer 9 Juil 2008 - 14:25

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

Yeah like Jared and Chad's relationship! :]
They're so goofy!

94Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Mer 9 Juil 2008 - 14:28

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Yeah, I don't know about that cause I've never seen them together but I don't know I got the impression that The friendship between Jensen and Jared is stronger.

95Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 28 Aoû 2008 - 19:25

jensen ross ackles

jensen ross ackles
Blonde en détresse

Well well well, i'm new here, and i'm there thanks to Jensenv ^^ She said that was a great forum ! I hope she's right Wink ( i guess ^^ )

96Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Ven 10 Oct 2008 - 19:01

>DeAn-AnD-sAmMy<

>DeAn-AnD-sAmMy<
Wendigo

I'm here to speak about Supernatural because it's my favorite TV show! And of course because I love the actors ( particularly Dean Why are you here? - Page 4 Amour62 ).

97Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Jeu 30 Oct 2008 - 16:05

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

jensen ross ackles a écrit:Well well well, i'm new here, and i'm there thanks to Jensenv ^^ She said that was a great forum ! I hope she's right Wink ( i guess ^^ )

Well, I just wanna say that this forum is not a great forum....it is THE GREATEST french forum ever.....lol Hope you'll have fun with us!

98Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Ven 6 Mar 2009 - 3:32

DEANandSAM

DEANandSAM
Croatan

I think I'm here because I love so much Supernatural and I don't know what I can say more apart that I find that this forum is great!!!

http://deanandsam.skyrock.com/

99Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Ven 13 Mar 2009 - 14:32

Alie

Alie
Scarecrow

I'm here because I love Supernatural (what a surprise!!! LMAO) and because I like meeting other people who like it too, and sharing our views about the show and about other things.

And I'm here because I'm here that's all!! ^^

100Why are you here? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why are you here? Sam 14 Mar 2009 - 15:23

vivi ackles

vivi ackles
Croatan

I'm here with you 'cause I'm an addict to Supernatural Very Happy And 'cause there's a lot of great fanfictions of the show and like I love to read euhhh I'm in heaven here XD

Then it's raining in my state so my computer is my only soul mdrrrrrr

That's all Very Happy Ohhh not yep ! There's a lot of people who are very crazy but nice Laughing

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 4 sur 5]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant