Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Interview de Jaja pour le 100 ème épisode

2 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

Poussieredetoiles

Poussieredetoiles
Modératrice Concours

"Jared Padalecki on the moments that make filming Supernatural great, even if it's 3:30am on the morning of the 100th episode party:
"We're still working, we're getting sprayed with water, there's a burning truck next to us, 10 demons, stunt guys and gals, that are just working their butts off. Somehow or another, after 15 hours through daylight, nightlight, rain, unfortunate circumstances where you're getting sprayed in 40 degree weather, everybody's still got a smile."

On why filming in Vancouver and being away from his family for most of the year is worth the sacrifice:
"It's fun, man. You get blood sprayed on you and you're doing stunts and you're kicking people's butts and you're Lucifer and you're a demon and you're exorcising demons with your hands and you're fighting with your brother and you're making up with your brother and you're friends and there's an angel in the scene with you. That's all fun. That's gravy."

On his relationship with former Supernatural co-star Genevieve Cortese:
"Tonight she's at her bridal shower in Los Angeles with my mother, her mother, my sister, my sister-in-law, my nephew, her sister. It's tough to go, 'Hey baby, I love you. I wish I was there, but I'm 1,500 miles away and I'm not gonna talk to you for a few hours. I miss you.' Those are the sacrifices, but if I didn't work so hard and she didn't work so hard, we wouldn't be in this position, we wouldn't have met each other in the first place, so you just have to be grateful for what you've done and how you got there." "

Source: buddytv.com

kate

kate
Modératrice

merci beaucoup!

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]