Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

3x15, Time Is On My Side

+25
Darky
sand
Annwyn
elimor
survi speedy gimli
JaredSam
kate
AMBRE
Danae
Samlette
Jared-Padalecki
dean le tombeur
Gibi
cristal
samuelle
Didi*Padackles
Visitatrice
perlnoir
| Wendigo |
Mag
Charline
pepette
cw83
pepez05
bbibitte
29 participants

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 2 sur 7]

263x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Mar 25 Mar 2008 - 15:00

pepette

pepette
Modératrice

ca serait super interessant

273x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Jeu 3 Avr 2008 - 23:49

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

Episode 3.15 Sides

Time is on my Side

Int. Hospital—Victim’s Room—Continuous

Dean is talking with a 30-something guy, who is deeply traumatized about the fact that he just got his kidney stolen. Dean says he’ll be quick and points out that the ‘cops’ just want to get this guy. The Victim asks if it’ll get back his kidney and Dean ignores the question asking what the guy last remembers.

The Victim says that he remembers feeding the meter then getting jumped from behind. He woke up strapped to a table only to experience the most horrible pain imaginable and then blacking out again. He woke up screaming in some motel in a tub full of ice.

Dean asks if the victim remembers anything about the surgery, what the guy looked like, any room details. The Victim gives Dean a rather sarcastic reply and states yeah, he remembers getting his kidney getting cut out his body.

Dean considers this and then thanks the man for his time.

Int. Erie Motel—Day

Sam and Dean are talking while Sam does some computer work and Dean’s enjoying a burger. Sam says he’s got a theory and passes the laptop to Dean. On the screen a webpage of antique illustrations of surgical procedures are pulled up. Dean reads from the caption under one of the photos about suturing procedures.

Sam says that suture of choice in the early 19th century was silk, and apparently it was problematic—insane death rate. So then, people of course did whatever they could to stop the infection, one of which was maggots.

Dean winces at the thought since you know, he’s chowing down and Sam points out that the maggots actually worked, cause they eat the bad tissue. Dean reiterates that he’s eating and composes himself before taking another big bite out the burger.

Int. Abandoned Farmhouse—Night

A black-eyed demon howls in pain as he gets doused with Holy Water. Smoke rises from his burning flesh as he yells for it to stop. We realize that the Holy Water has been thrown by none other than Dean, who’s standing as serious as a damn heart attack staring down the demon.

Dean asks if the Demon is ready to talk, and Sam stands a short distance away, staring daggers of his own. Dean steps closer, holding the water in threat and the demon shrinks back in terror. He asks Dean to stop, because he doesn’t know anything.

Dean sarcastically tells his brother that the demon doesn’t know anything and Sam replies that yeah, he heard. Dean asks Sam if they believe the demon, and the demon says that he’s telling the truth. Dean comments on the fact that its always liars who say that.

With that, Dean grabs the Demon by the chin and forces the Holy Water into the it’s mouth. The demon’s screams barely cover Dean’s question of who holds his contract.
The demon shakes off the pain and shrugs off the meek expression sending a chilling smile Dean’s way.

The demon tells Dean to screw off, and Dean, well, Dean doesn’t like that at all. Dean says that he wants a name and the demon will spill or--.

The demon cuts Dean off and asks just what he’s going to do ‘cause pouring holy water in both ends is a flea bite compared to what is coming if the demon tells the Winchester’s anything. He tells them to do what they want, but this demon is scared of the one holding Dean’s ticket.

Sam and Dean exchange a look, and Sam steps in with the Latin. The Demon twitches but tells Dean to go right on ahead, and send him back to hell cause he’ll be waiting with a few pals that can’t wait for the home field advantage.

Sam and Dean looks eyes ‘cause its clear the demon ain’t gonna give ‘em anything and Sam asks Dean if he should continue, aware of the threat’s severity. Dean tells his brother to stick the demon where he can’t hurt anyone else. Sam shoots Dean a grim look, but goes to finish the exorcism.

Dean watches his brother finish the exorcism, his frustration and fear barely contained. Time’s running out, and he’s no closer to an answer.

Int. Abandoned House—Night

The body’s been removed and Sam’s on the phone pretending to be a cop. He’s playing it cool, but whatever’s being said on the other line clearly has his attention. Sam rhetorically asks if the ran the prints twice and if they are sure.

Dean enters the house, sweat and dirt all over him. Sam continues his phone convo and tells the guy to just chalk it up to lab error cause it happens sometimes. He thanks the man and says that he will call the chief.

When Sam hangs up, he turns to Dean and asks if Dean burned the body. Dean says he did, and asks if that was like the tenth guy in a row with no pulse. He states its like the demons ride these people hard just for kicks.

Sam shakes his head. It’s a shame, and pockets his cell phone. Dean asks what Sam was talking about on the phone. Sam asks Dean if he remembers the think in the paper yesterday. Dean asks if it’s the stripper suffocating a dude with her thighs article and Sam says no, it’s the thing he showed Dean.

283x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Ven 4 Avr 2008 - 16:19

Didi*Padackles

Didi*Padackles
Modératrice En route avec Métallicar

omg deanvica merci pour ce ptit bout de script SmileSmileSmileSmile

http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com

293x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Ven 4 Avr 2008 - 16:26

Didi*Padackles

Didi*Padackles
Modératrice En route avec Métallicar

le temps passe et ca devient hard pour dean et sam !

http://www.forever-jensen.skyrock.com

303x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Ven 4 Avr 2008 - 18:02

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

tout à fait surtout pour Dean !!! Laughing

https://supernatural.forumactif.be

313x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Ven 4 Avr 2008 - 19:57

pepette

pepette
Modératrice

moi je sais que c'est dans cette épisode que nous aurons des flashbacks sur Bela quand elle était jeune !

323x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Ven 4 Avr 2008 - 20:37

pepez05

pepez05
Chasseurs de monstres

Ha cool on en serra enfin plus sur Bella car pour le moment son personnage n'a pas été très aprofondi contrairement à celui de Rubby

http://blog.ifrance.com/pepez05

333x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Ven 4 Avr 2008 - 21:08

pepette

pepette
Modératrice

surtout qu"elle ne va pas apparaitre dans l'épisode 13 et 14, fallait qu'il en parle quelque part, à près tout c'est elle qui a le colt

343x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 11:28

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

oui je répète !

je trouve cela bizarre concernant bela et le colt, pourquoi l'-t-elle piqué ? pour le revendre ... mais pourquoi dans ce cas faire un épisode sur elle et son passé et le colt !!! il y a peut-être un lien

353x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 11:37

samuelle

samuelle
Médium

pas mal le coup de faire un épisode sur elle (bela) peut-être qu'on va l'apprécier plus après Laughing

un lien, on s'est que c'est une voleuse alors le colt l'interesse tout simplement

363x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:16

Visitatrice

Visitatrice
Scarecrow

Il y a des rumeurs comme quoi le personnage de Bela ne serait pas présent dans la saison 4; Kripke a dis qu'il était déçu que le perso n'ait pas fonctionné auprès des fans. Il parait que dans cet épisode, Bela va être rabaissé par les garçons pour changer.
Je ne sais pas pour vous, mais moi je trouve ça un peu débile de les opposer jusqu'au dernier épisode! C'est normal que les fans ne l'aiment pas après ça!

373x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:26

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

Tout à fait, je trouve cela assez bête !

383x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:29

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

oui je suis au courant!

n'empêche qu'ils ont rien fait pour que les fans l'apprécient

393x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:29

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

ca c'est vrai !

403x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:33

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

je l'ai dit je sais plus où ?

déjà il y a conflit avec Dean, un peu trop même, puis c'est une voleuse, elle leur met des batons dans les roues, ca les fans n'aiment ! puis elle tire sur Sam, elle vole la voitur de Dean ....... et plein d'autre choses !

ils n'ont rien fait pour qu'on l'apprécie !!!

413x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:42

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

ca c'est vrai !

Encore un personnage qui a fait les frais des fans mécontentes

423x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:43

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

comme pour Jo !

433x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:45

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

tout à fait !

443x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:45

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

c'est bizarre les fans sont trop impatients ou alors ils se sont faits une idée et ne savent pas attendre !

453x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:45

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

tu as surement raison !!!

463x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:46

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

simple avis !

je pense que ce dernier épisode pour elle risque de faire regretter qu'elle parte !

473x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 21:50

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

ca peut faire basculer la tendance mais cela sera trop tard !

il y a toujours qui m'a traversé l'esprit avec Bela, comme pour Ruby d'ailleurs !

pour Ruby on sait c'est pour sam !

je pense que bela a quelque chose à voir avec les winchester mais quoi je n'arrive pas à cerner

483x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 22:00

Visitatrice

Visitatrice
Scarecrow

je pense qu'ils vont la faire mourir ... ce n'est qu'une idée mais c'est étrange qu'en l'epace d'une saison ils ont affaire à eller pleins de fois et qu'à la saison prochaine, ils ne la croisent plus, comme par enchantement! Il va bien falloir justifier cette "disparition" soudaine non?

493x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Sam 5 Avr 2008 - 22:24

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

on peut detester un perso et l'aimer en meme temps , vouloir le revoir . moi je suis pour que bela revienne sasi son 4 pas que ruby .

503x15, Time Is On My Side - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x15, Time Is On My Side Dim 6 Avr 2008 - 12:16

pepette

pepette
Modératrice

Je serais également pour !!! je trouve qu'elle met du piquant dans l'histoire avec Dean !

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 2 sur 7]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant