Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

what do you think about the 5th season???

+6
Lilas Winchester
Angel.
jasen
Alie
Deanloverplus
radhia
10 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

radhia

radhia
Hook man

Hello guys!!

I just would like to know your impression aboout the first act " sympathy for the devil"!!!

I really liked this, but I am very exinted by the second act.what do you think about the 5th season??? 099_gif

Deanloverplus

Deanloverplus
The reaper

hi! Radhia

I loved the season premiere. I laughed so much when the sam's fangirl were on screen, writing a slash fanfiction , it was hilarious.

i 'm worried for the boys , now it's awkward between them but i can understand what's dean is going through.

Castiel rocks! and as always he is mysterious in the way , he never answers questions!

i can't wait for the next episode ^^

radhia

radhia
Hook man

I aggree with you!!! Sam's fan was so funny when he ask her to stop to touch him and when she answered no....

I do not really have any idea about the next relationship between sam and dean, but I hope they will be like friends very soon, or maybe sam will have to fight against dean and one of them will die... hope not!!! lol

Cas, is so sexy!!! As usual!!

Alie

Alie
Scarecrow

I liked it, but not as much as the 4th season finale.
Can't wait to know what will happen, And Cas is the Best!!!!

radhia

radhia
Hook man

lol, in a few hours, we will have the second act of this season!!! so exiting!!!

jasen

jasen
Wendigo

hii guys

i'd like to know what you think aboute the ésd episode " good god y'all "

i think i was great
but i'm a little disapointed because there's nota moment dean/jo they just say " hi "
but the end was great , so heartbreaking but i think i wwas the right thing to do ... but still dean just let sam go ... without saying anything .... i prefer when they are fhiting but i means that dean grow up ..... anyways so exiting to see the 3rd episode " free to be you and me " with jess =D

jasen

jasen
Wendigo

in the sneak peek when cass says that he never have been "with" a woman and dean replied " you're not gonna die virgin " XD

radhia

radhia
Hook man

don't say to much for the moment please!!! I have'nt seen the episod yet!!! what do you think about the 5th season??? 824726

jasen

jasen
Wendigo

okay , i won't sorry ^^

radhia

radhia
Hook man

lol, I am going to watch it right know, because I hadn't the time before... Let's talk about it tomorrow ok???

radhia

radhia
Hook man

I finally watched the second episod. I was so sad when I learned the separation of dean and sam at the end on it!!!

Angel.

Angel.
Hook man

The 5th season is AMAZING.
I thought Dean & Sam would stay apart, but i'm glad they are reunited finally. This duo is kind of the success of the series.
One point surprised me though.. I imagined the Apocalypse would be more... there would be more damages, more fire and more fights. Where's Lucifer ? What's he doin' ? we don't know so far..

http://heavenlymind.canalblog.com/

Alie

Alie
Scarecrow

Angel. a écrit:Where's Lucifer ? What's he doin' ? we don't know so far..
Well actually, we know... he can't do anything as long as he's not in his vessel...

Angel.

Angel.
Hook man

Yeah, but since he asked to Sam once.. we haven't seen him again.. and i'm wondering where he is and what's he doin during this time where the Winchester fight against demons.

Alie

Alie
Scarecrow

he knows Sam won't say "yes" just like that and he is probably planning something to prove him right

Lilas Winchester

Lilas Winchester
Hook man

I think that the 5th Season is gonna be as good as the 4th. I really like the fact that everything tie together. Sam is Lucifer's vessel, Dean is Micheal's.
And as always, Cas is the best.
Some episodes are sad, others are funny. Really, it's just amazing, as usual.

Angel.

Angel.
Hook man

Alie a écrit:he knows Sam won't say "yes" just like that and he is probably planning something to prove him right

Yes, I agree with you.
I think Lucifer is gonna find a way to force Sam to say yes, cause he is the only one who can welcome the Devil..
We'll have great surprises in a few time. Can't wait to see that.

Vavaa

Vavaa
Shadow

Hi guys ! So I've readen your post, well do you really thing that Sam let Lucifer in him ?! Too weird...
By the way I love the fifth season ! Really interesting, many things happening !

Gillian

Gillian
Wendigo

ARGH god i loved this season ! Can't wait for the 6th one !!

All along the season we wait for the finale, for the fight, and the last episode ... I loooved it !!
First i was kinda suspicious lol but then, at the end ... Writers are genius Very Happy

zenzandy

zenzandy
Médium

This 5th season is not bad, but not awesome. I'm a little disappointed. I expected better for the Apocalypse. And I'm desappointed by Dean's role, in the end.
For me, the season final is not as good as the others. It's too predictable, conventional.
So, the show seems to me as a good entertainment, not more.

KeepTheFaith

KeepTheFaith
Wendigo

i love the 5th saeson one of my favorite

http://jacksonfamily.blogy.fr

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]