Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

spoiler général

+34
Didi*Padackles
*virginie06*
Missammy
sand
Noamie
perlnoir
cristal
Faith
Letty
Lexa Winchester
Nightyblossom
Phénix
Jared
oO Julie Oo
* Fandedean *
- Jacey -
lulu
lily18
misslulu93
Miss502
Sévy
Supernatural Girl
Nina
elimor
samuelle
dean le tombeur
AMBRE
Dal
Charline
cw83
| Wendigo |
pepez05
pepette
Gibi
38 participants

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 16 sur 27]

376spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Jeu 19 Juil 2007 - 14:20

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

c'est ce dont j'ai compris, la relation c'est Dean qui va l'avoir, mais ca ne pourra pas durer je pense

377spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Jeu 19 Juil 2007 - 17:10

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

Oui, ça sera peut-être le lot d'un épisode ou de deux épisodes au grand max. Je ne vois pas cette série devenir un lieu de rencontres amoureuses et ce n'est sûrement pas le désir du créateur et des producteurs d'en faire une série à l'eau-de-rose... Peut-être que certains épisodes se focaliseront un peu plus sur la dimension émotionnelle de Dean, mais ce sera sûrement l'occasion de donner un peu plus de piment aux chasses entreprises par S&D...

378spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Jeu 19 Juil 2007 - 17:51

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

j'espere qu'il ya aura du sexe dean hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meme que pour 1episode .

J'ai hate de voir comment sam va prendre soin de dean , comment il va lui remonter le moral , comment ilva etre la pour lui .

deanvica.

379spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Jeu 19 Juil 2007 - 19:09

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

Ou la la !! Deanvica, tu nous fait monter le niveau du thermomètre très haut !! Voir un Dean hot, c'est sûrement notre souhait à tous... J'ai soudain très très chaud... lol

Et c'est vrai que pour cette nouvelle saison, notre "petit" Sam aura l'occassion d'inverser en quelque sorte les rôles et de se montrer plus protecteur vis-à-vis de son frère. Ca promet de belles scènes émouvantes entre les deux frères !

380spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Jeu 19 Juil 2007 - 19:21

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

avecla chaleur faisons monter le thermometre ters haut avecnotre dean .Ce qui pour lui ne sera pas un probleme .Il assure notre dean .
Sam sera protecteur , grand frere peut etre . Dean risque de faire n'importe quoi , d'agir un peu bizarrement ou de faire des choses risquéees .

deanvica.

381spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Jeu 19 Juil 2007 - 20:51

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

Oui, tout à fait... Ca promet !

382spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Ven 20 Juil 2007 - 11:22

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

vu le moral qui a c'est clair, un peu de chaleur ne fait de mal à personne !

https://supernatural.forumactif.be

383spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Ven 20 Juil 2007 - 16:03

Nightyblossom

Nightyblossom
Scarecrow

De la part de Deanvica

Interior. Motel room- night

We see Sam as he is sitting in his bed in the motel room. We can see that he is thinking about something and is concerned. All of the sudden he hears a voice from behind.

Ruby “What is it with you two? The motels there’re so cheap and sleazy. I think it’s charming.”

Sam rebounds at Ruby who is in the room with him.

Sam “I guess you didn’t learn to knock or maybe that’s not your approach.”
Ruby “Well I like to trespass.”

Ruby moves towards Sam. She is very seductive and in charge of her sexuality. She could either bring you home or beat the crap out of you.

Ruby “You really did some good work today Sam.”
Sam “What do you mean good? There are two more dead people.”
Ruby “No. You killed two people.”
Sam “Shut up!”
Ruby “Bang and the bullets enter right between the eyes. Don’t you let that cuddly appearance trick you.
You aim, you shoot, you kill.”

Sam was getting very angry.

Sam “Those people were possessed and were going to end Dean’s life.”
Ruby “Maybe there was another way without countersinking their heads with a bullet.”
Sam “There was no other choice or other way!”

Ruby gives a big smile.

Ruby “Thanks… I’ve been trying to tell you that for sometime.”
Sam “What did you say?”
Ruby “You didn’t have a choice and you did your best.”

She moves seductively towards Sam.

Ruby “This is war, people die, and there is always going to be collateral damages.”
Sam “We are supposed to save the people.”
Ruby “No… Our goal is to win. You can’t cook a steak with out killing the cow first.”
Sam “Are you amused by this?”
Ruby “I’m just being honest. People are going to die, Sam. Many more will live. It’s not an easy task, but it is a fact. So you squeeze your hands, while you listen to your Morrissey or you can make sure these people didn’t die in vain.”

Ruby smiles wickedly.

Ruby “Wartime has its advantages.”
Sam “What’s that supposed to mean?”
Ruby “Well, I believe it’s a romantic time. We don’t know if they’ll be a tomorrow. What do you suppose we do now?”
Sam “You’ve got to be kidding.”
Ruby “Are you such a good boy Sam? There is nothing wrong with physical recreation.”
Sam “I think there is something very twisted about you.”
Ruby “I’m telling it like it is.”

We are seeing the interior of a bar. Dean would feel very comfortable in a place. Dean is waiting, and glances at his watch, as he finishes his beer. Dean says to himself.

Dean “Screw Her.”

Dean begins to leave. Bela kisses Dean softly on his cheek.

Bela “I’m fashionably late aren’t I?”
Dean “You’re more than that.”
Bela “Forgive me. I couldn’t help it.”

Bela sits at a table. Dean is standing and watching her. There a moment before Bela notices Dean.

Bela “If you think you’re going to get a better explanation. You’re not.”

Dean sits down after shaking his head. He summons the server over to the table and shows his empty beer bottle to get a fresh one. Bela to the server.

Bela “Would a Chardonnay be too much to ask for?”
Server “You could try.”
Bela “Just give me some of your best Vodka over a lot of rocks.”

The sever nods and walks away.

Bela “Great place.”
Dean “Bela, What do you want?”
Bela “All right then it’s just business. You have the glass skull.”
Dean “I don’t think I have it on me.”
Bela “Don’t play shy with me Dean.”
Dean “Why do you want it so bad?”
Bela “In the right hands it’s worth a lot of money.”
Dean “Yeah and in the wrong hands it’s extremely dangerous.”
Bela “That’s not my problem, I’m just the go between.”
Dean “Well that’s good for you I guess, but I have a conscience.”
Bela “Yeah and I heard it’s a selective one for that matter. Now let’s cut the crap, and name your price for the glass skull.”
Dean “You think your best shot is getting tough with me?”
Bela “Sweetie, You don’t ever want to see my best shot. You may believe I’m a mercenary without a heart, but I cry when I watch the movie, ‘It’s a Beautiful Life’. I’m only playing the game how it was meant to be played. No good, no evil, just different ways of looking at things. It’s only business. You play; you win, and get lots of money. If you could wake up and smell the money than you ‘d know what lies ahead in your future.”
Dean “I don’t have much of a future, Bela.”
Bela “That’s on you. I’m going to get that glass skull even if you don’t let me buy it. I have other means.”

The server arrives with their drinks. Bela takes it down the hatch all at once.

Bela “Thank you for my drink.”

Bela leaves the joint.

384spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Ven 20 Juil 2007 - 17:56

| Wendigo |

| Wendigo |
Jerk

Sympa merci !!!!

385spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Ven 20 Juil 2007 - 20:36

* Fandedean *

* Fandedean *
Scarecrow

Merçi beaucoup

386spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Ven 20 Juil 2007 - 22:10

Miss502

Miss502
Fantôme

Merci

http://seriestars2006.skyblog.com

387spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Sam 21 Juil 2007 - 10:02

Letty

Letty
Vampire

merci beaucoup

http://oth-universe.superforum.fr

388spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Sam 21 Juil 2007 - 13:21

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

Oui, merci pour ces extraits de script :

On y aperçoit bien les caractères des deux filles : charmeuses, mais inflexibles et jouant avec les sentiments paradoxaux des deux frères. S&D semblent déroutés par l'attitude de ces deux filles qui, peut-être, ne se connaissent pas, tout au moins au début. L'une est chasseuse (Ruby) et apparaît dans le premer épisode ; l'autre est mercenaire (Bela) et apparaît dans le troisième épisode.

389spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Sam 21 Juil 2007 - 16:05

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

TV Guide has a spoilery little blurb with some quotes from Kripke - casting/character spoilers, some small episode spoilers for 3.01 (if you've seen ANYTHING about the 3.01 spoilers before, you've seen it), and some mild character-related (not plot-related) episode spoilers for 3.03.

We now have confirmation on when Ruby & Bela's 1st appearances are:

Ruby --> episode 3.01, we already knew this
Bela --> episode 3.03

Blurb from TVGuide.com
:

This season on Supernatural, Sam and Dean Winchester get some help fighting evil in the form of two tough-as-nails female hunters. On Thursday, Oct. 4, Ruby, played by Katie Cassidy, the daughter of '70s teen idol and singer David Cassidy, joins the hunt for the masses of demons who escaped from Hell in the second season finale. On Thursday, Oct. 18, Lauren Cohan enters the fray as Bela, a mercenary who realizes there is a lot of money to be made in the supernatural world. "Ruby and Bela, each in their own unique way, are dangerous, ruthless, more bad than good; and they'll each prove big trouble for Sam and Dean," says series creator Eric Kripke. "We were excited to find both Katie and Lauren; they just popped off the screen for us, and they bring charisma and intelligence to their roles."

390spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Sam 21 Juil 2007 - 16:35

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

ok merci

391spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Sam 21 Juil 2007 - 16:42

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

pour completer les filles ne se connaissen tpas du tout c'est mieux comme ca je trouve . Elles ne seront pas en competition ,ne formeront pas sam et dean en fille .
Peut etre ne se verront elle pas !
et elles ne font pas partie du cast en regulier , on les verront dans certains episodes .

deanvica.

392spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Sam 21 Juil 2007 - 17:07

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

Ok, ça confirme ce que je pensais. Merci pour l'info. Et tant mieux pour le fait qu'elles ne soient pas dans presque tous les épisodes de la saison. Deux ou trois fois au grand max, ça me suffit amplement ! Le temps de faire une petite scène de "Hot Dean" pour contenter Deanvica, et hop ! à la décharge publique... lol (je plaisante, je plaisante...)

393spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Sam 21 Juil 2007 - 21:20

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

Voici une question intéressante qui a été posée par une fan au début de la seconde saison à propos du fait que Mary demande pardon à Sam lorsqu'elle apparaît dans "Home" dans la S1 et sans que l'on sache pourquoi et Sam non plus d'ailleurs et voilà la réponse de Kripke en personne :

Question: I'm wondering if we're going to learn more about Sam's abilities in the near future? Related to that, when Mary apologized to Sam in "Home," what was she sorry for? If she had been apologizing for not being there for him while he was growing up, she'd have apologized to Dean, as well. Will this ever be addressed? — Jonisa
Kripke:
Yes, we're going to learn more about these abilities. As for Mary, well done — you're paying attention. I can't tell you yet what Mary is apologizing for, but it's definitely tied into Sam's abilities and what Mary knows about them.

Source : http://www.tvguide.com/news/supernatural-burning-questions/061012-02

Traduction :

Question : Je me demande si nous allons en savoir plus sur les pouvoirs de Sam dans un futur proche. En liaison avec cette question, lorsque Mary demanda pardon à Sam dans "Home", de quoi s'excusait-elle ? Si elle avait demandé pardon pour le fait de ne pas voir été là pour lui quand il était en train de grandir, elle se serait de même excusée auprès de Dean. Ceci sera-t-il un jour mentionné ?

Kripke : Oui, nous allons en savoir plus sur les pouvoirs de Sam. En ce qui concerne Mary, bravo ! : vous faites attention au moindre détail ! Je ne peux pas vous dire maintenant pourquoi Mary demande pardon, mais c'est définitivement lié aux pouvoirs de Sam et à ce que Mary sait à leurs propos.

L'épisode "All hell break loose I" répond en partie à cette question de demande de pardon adressée par Mary à Sam lorsque Sam remonte dans le passé avec l'aide du y.e.d et qu'il s'aperçoit que sa mère connaissait le y.e.d. ... Aurait-elle donc quelquechose à se reprocher et avait-elle connaissance du destin tragique qu'aurait sa famille et notamment Sam ??????

J'espère que les épisodes de la saison 3 répondront à ces questions !!!!!!!

394spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 0:03

Miss502

Miss502
Fantôme

J'pense qu'une partie de la saison 3 sera axée sur ce côté là. Et définitivement, que Mary a une responsabilité dans les pouvoirs de Sam.

Merci encore Dal !

395spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 1:12

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

Dernière interview de Kripke pour rassurer les fans sur l'introduction de Ruby et Bela :

Saturday, July 21, 2007

spoiler général - Page 16 Supernatural
"Supernatural" Scoop From TVGuide:

Michael Aussielo at TVGuide got this exclusive interview on the upcoming season of "Supernatural".

All hell has broken loose in the Supernatural community. Ever since news leaked that the show was introducing two new shagadelic female series regulars this coming season, fans have inundated me with hundreds of angry e-mails. Their chief concern: In a bid to broaden the serial thriller's appeal, CW brass are forcing producers to bimbofy the show, hence the two new lady killers (played by Katie Cassidy and Lauren Cohan). In an exclusive interview, series creator Eric Kripke addressed the controversy head-on, clearing the air about the changes ahead and offering a preview of what he's calling "the best season of Supernatural yet."

Fans are in a bit of a tizzy.
Eric Kripke: First of all, I love our fans. I love them to death. I love how passionate they are. But they tend to worry unnecessarily. They tend to get stressed before they have a chance to judge the finished product. We are so conscious and aware of our fans. We're making the show for the fans; we're not making the show for the network. We would never do anything to betray them. I'm not saying we're perfect. I'm not saying we don't make mistakes. But we're very conscious and aware. And when we do make mistakes, we course-correct. So if I can get any message to them, it's, 'Don't worry. We're making choices based on what's best creatively for the show.'

Is it true that the CW asked you to introduce the two new females?
Kripke: The real, honest answer is, we knew we were going to introduce one female character, Ruby. And Dawn [Ostroff] said, 'Could you introduce two female characters.' We said, 'We've got this great female character – the Bela character – who we already had written a script for, who we love. And who we were going to bring back anyway. Let's make her a regular.' So, it was not thrust upon us. We were already introducing one. She wanted us to introduce two. And it's of the producers' own volition. We are not turning into One Tree Hill with monsters – I swear. I'd rather put a gun in my mouth. I understand everyone is nervous, but if they just hang in there, and watch the episodes, and watch how it turns out... we have not lost our head. We're delivering what we feel is the best season of Supernatural yet.

What specific misconceptions about the upcoming season would you like to clear up?
Kripke: First, the perception online, because I read online as much as anybody, that suddenly the show is going to be Scooby Doo. And that it's going to be Sam and Dean with these two girls in the backseat of the Impala, and they're going to cruise from town to town, they're going to do a little go-go dancing, and then they're going to fight some monsters. That is not the case. The girls are recurring regulars, first of all, which means that our contracts with them, tops, puts them in 12 out of 22 episodes. That's tops. So there's no reformulation where it's the four of them together where they're in every episode. We're introducing them very carefully. We're not jamming them in every episode. They weave in and out of the story, like other hunters have on our show in the past. It's not the four of them in every episode. Bela shows up, and then Ruby shows up, and then the boys are alone… So they're just inter-changing as they're traveling around the country. They're just bumping into different characters. They're also bumping into Gordon, Agent Hendrickson, and Bobby and Helen, because we're opening up the world of the show. We've always said we were going to expand the Supernatural universe. We always felt the show had the potential to have just as fleshed-out a universe as Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. And that involves introducing new characters. So, that's one.

And Two?
Kripke: Two, there's a misconception online that they're being introduced as love interests. They're not being introduced as love interests; they're being introduced as antagonists. I know people weren't thrilled about Jo last season, but we feel we've learned from that mistake. I love the actress [Alona Tal], but the problem was, we conceived the character wrong. She was the girl next door, she was the little sister, and her attitude was, 'How can I help you?' And, [exec producer] Bob Singer and I always said to ourselves in Season 2, if we were to bring girls into the show, the way to bring them in is to make trouble for the guys, not to be helpful. To introduce them as their own fleshed out characters in their own right, who are raging pains in the ass, and trouble, and dangerous, and then sort of see what happens. I've already broken the first 10 episodes, and, so far, there's nothing even close to romance. It's closer to they're going to come to blows with each other.

There's a thin line between love and hate...
Kripke: True. We're going to see how it goes. We're going to see, 'Is there chemistry? Are there sparks?' What we're trying to do is what shows that we admire tried to do, like The X-Files and Buffy. Yes, The X-Files is about Mulder and Scully, but Skinner grew to play a part. The Lone Gunmen grew to play a part. Buffy had other characters that were coming in and out of the storyline, and they were fascinating characters. The trick is to not introduce them as love interests. The trick, we feel, is to introduce them as fleshed-out characters with their own inner lives, and then see what develops. And the other thing is, the girls are very separate and very different. And very rarely are they in the same episode, because they're each serving very different storylines. Ruby (Katie Cassidy) is this demon hunter, who is ruthless and a little crazy and rough around the edges, and doesn't share the same moral conscience that either of the boys share. A little unhinged in that way. There's going to be a big twist about Ruby very early on. As early as Episode 2 you're going to learn something very fascinating about Ruby.

And what about Bela?
Kripke: Bela (Lauren Cohan) is actually something we never presented on Supernatural before, which is someone who lives in this world who actually isn't a hunter. She's a thief and a mercenary. And all of these amulets and magical objects that the boys are always stealing and using to fight creatures, are actually worth a lot of money. And there's someone to buy and sell them. And she's really not interested in the altruistic or obsessed or revenge-minded motives of hunting. She's interested in a free market economy and making a buck. She's in it for herself. That's someone they've really never come across before. 'I don't really care if you stop that ghost, I want that amulet,' which if she disappears with it the boys are screwed.

The love interest thing must be in the back of your head, right?
Kripke: Our fans are notoriously protective of our boys. If the chemistry is there, and we see the sparks, and we want it to happen, and the fans want it to happen, it'll happen. We're not planning for it at this point, because we just don't know. We don't know which girl is going to spark to which guy, we just don't know what's going to happen. We're just going to add the ingredients together and let them percolate, and then move from there. But honestly, I swear, at this point, I don't have plans for the girls to pair up with the guys. They might. But until I see who works best with who, I'm just not going to pull that trigger.

What else can you tell me about Season 3?
Kripke: This is a season where war breaks out. And there's no longer any of this, 'Who's the psychic kid? And I should follow the yellow-eyed demon, what?' It's war. We're at war. Choose a side. It's the end of the world. We feel this is the most exciting season yet. We feel this is the season to join the party. I'm not promising that we're not going to make missteps, as any show does. But the difference between us and other shows, is when they make missteps, they say, 'Go f--- yourself.' When we make missteps, we pay attention to the fans and we course correct. So, fans, I love you all, but stop worrying.

Source : http://seat42f.blogspot.com/

396spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 1:38

pepez05

pepez05
Chasseurs de monstres

merci pour toutes ces infos, et oui d'après moi la saison 3 sera axé sur Sam (ses pouvoirs, son coté obscur, son rapport au mal ...)

Et sur la relation entre Mary et le YED

http://blog.ifrance.com/pepez05

397spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 2:20

Dal

Dal
Scarecrow

La traduction serait un peu longue à faire, mais en gros, Kripke explique que l'équipe de la série ne veut absolument pas trahir les fans. Elle veut aller dans le sens de ce que préfèrent les fans. Les créateurs avaient prévu depuis longtemps d'introduire la chasseuse Ruby, mais une représentante de la production leur a demandé d'ajouter un autre personnage féminin ; Kripke et ses collègues ont alors proposé la mercenaire Bela pour laquelle un script existait déjà et qu'ils aiment énormément... Ils ne veulent pas faire de la série un "One Tree Hill avec des monstres", ni un Scooby Doo des temps modernes... Les deux filles ne seront les petites copines assises sur les sièges-arrière de l'Impala : elles seront des personnags récurrents et ne seront présentes que dans 12 épisodes sur 22. Et elles ne seront pas toujours présentes toutes les deux en même temps dans les mêmes épisodes : elles ne se connaissent pas et interviendront à différents moments. Les deux frères tomberont parfois sur elles, de même que, dans d'autres épisodes, ils retrouveront Gordon, l'agent Hendrinkson, Bobby et Hellen, car le monde que dépeint la série est en train de s'élargir ; mais les garçons se retrouveront aussi seuls. Les créateurs de la série ont toujours su que le monde de Supernaturel s'étendrait et élargirait ses frontières, comme dans "Star Wars" ou "Le Seigneur des Anneaux", ce qui implique d'ajouter de nouveaux personnages ; eh bien, c'est ce qu'ils sont en train de faire.

De plus, ces filles ne seront pas, à proprement parler, des "love interests", mais plutôt des adversaires. L'équipe de la série a retenu les leçons de l'échec de l'introduction de Jo dans la saison 2 et ne veulent pas reproduire les mêmes erreurs. Ce personnage était mal conçu : Jo était la voisine d'à côté, la petite soeur voulant aider. Pour Kripke et Singer, la solution est sans doute de faire des nouvelles filles des adversaires de S&D, qui ne seront pas là pour les aider, mais plutôt pour leur créer des problèmes : elles seront dangereuses... Les dix premiers épisodes ont déjà été écrits et aucune romance n'est prévue dedans ; il y aura même plutôt de la tension entre elles et les garçons. Donc, en ce qui concerne les futures relations entre les filles et les frères, rien n'est encore prévu : les créateurs ont mélangé les ingrédients et vont attendre de voir ce que ça va donner. S'il y a des affinités entre eux, alors des romances se créeront, mais personne ne sait encore entre quels personnages... Et l'idée d'un "love interest" reste toujours en arrière-pensée, mais toujours en tenant compte des désirs des fans. Cependant, chaque fille a sa propre histoire, et toutes les deux sont des personnages fascinants. Ruby, notamment, est une chasseuse sans foi ni loi, dure et robuste, un peu folle et ne partageant abolument pas la même conscience morale que les deux frères. Et dès le second épisode, on va apprendre une chose fascinante à son propos.

Bela, quant à elle, représente un nouveau genre de personnage, inédit dans l'univers de Supernatural : c'est une voleuse et une mercenaire. Les amulettes et les objets magiques que S&D volent et utilisent pour exterminer les créatures surnaturelles ont de la valeur et rapportent beaucoup d'argent. Bela fait donc partie de ceux qui les achètent et les vendent. Elle n'est pas intéressée par l'altruisme ou encore obsédée ou animée par l'esprit vengeur des chasseurs. Elle est plutôt intéressée par le marché du libre échange et par le dollar : elle est égoïste. C'est quelquechose que les garçons n'ont encore jamais connu : ce qu'elle voudra, ce ne sera pas tuer la créature, mais s'approprier l'amulette qui servira à la tuer. Elle partirait avec, en laissant les frères dans leurs problèmes.

Lorsque l'interviewer demande quelles infos peuvent encore être divulguées sur la saison 3, Kripke répond : "C'est une saison au cours de laquelle la guerre éclate. Et il n'y aura plus de ce genre de chose : "Qui est le garçon avec des aptitudes psychiques ? Et je dois poursuivre le y.e.d., mais comment ?" La guerre est déclenchée. Nous sommes en pleine guerre. Choisis ton camp. C'est la fin du monde. Nous sentons que c'est désormais la saison la plus excitante. Nous sentons que c'est la bonne saison pour se joindre à la fête. Je ne promets pas que nous n'allons pas faire de faux-pas, comme chaque série fait. Mais la différence entre nous et les autres shows, c'est que quand ils font des faux-pas, ils disent : 'Allez vous faire voir!' Quand nous faisons des faux-pas, nous sommes attentifs aux désirs des fans et nous apportons des corrections en route, en cours de saison. Donc, les fans, je vous aime tous, mais arrêtez de vous inquiéter."

398spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 11:11

Charline

Charline
Fondatrice

merci beaucoup !!!!

je pense que c'est tout à fait logique que la saison 3 soit axé sur Sam !

399spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 14:39

Miss502

Miss502
Fantôme

Là, j'pense vraiment que Kripke a rassuré quasiment tout le monde. Il s'est très bien rattrapé.

Merci Dal !

400spoiler général - Page 16 Empty Re: spoiler général Dim 22 Juil 2007 - 15:06

Invité

Anonymous
Invité

Youpi ! Me voilà rassurée !^^

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 16 sur 27]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Suivant