Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Let’s help each others !

+12
nathalie
lana86
RanEl
Samoht le Magnifique
Jensev La Sadique
Ackleslady
Jared-Padalecki
faithnorton
princess lyly
MissAckles69
smg42
bbibitte
16 participants

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 4 sur 11]

76Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 15:23

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Me I don't use it anymore

77Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 15:30

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

I try not to use it, but I prefer to make sure

78Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:02

bbibitte

bbibitte
Modératrice En route avec Métallicar

Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/julieackles

79Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:10

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Hey are you bbibitte?

80Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:11

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

I fact I should say thanks to all the actors and bands that I listened since I was 3 years old to nowdays cause that's thanks to them If I am as good in english as I am. They gave me the love and passion for that language!!

81Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:14

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

and so do I!!!!
I've allways listened to english and american music and as I've allways been curious, I tried to understand what they sang and I also tried to pronounce the lyrics like them

82Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:16

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Me too I never liked to listen to something and don't understand what they're talking about!!
If you sing something and someone ask you what this is about and that you on't know, it sounds stupid!

83Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:20

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Hell yeah!
Or sometime you don't understand so you sing "phonetically" (I don't know if this word is correct?) and when you read the lyrics : .....cool I have 2 words wright in all the song! lol

84Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:25

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

LOL yeah!! I guess bevause of the accents, frenche people don't have the same kind of prononciation of the anglo saxons. My little brother I a little bit ofa problem with that. frenchpeople talking english he understant and british too, but when it comes to americans and canadians, scottish,irish,New zelanders and Australians he is lost!!

He said to me, they talk to fast and I said to him,no they're talking normaly that's just because you don't understantd, for them when they listen to us talking french they have the same impressions. That's because that's their language!

85Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:34

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

That's right, when I was younger I was used to english accent and I first heard american accent....I was lost like "Are they even speaking a language from earth?".
And now that I watch a lot of american movies, it's a little more complicated for me to understand the english accent.
My favourite is the Australian accent...they are much more difficult to undersand but I like it

86Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:37

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

yeah! Me my favorit is the irish accents, it's quite difficult to understand too but i don't know, their accent have some kind of mystical tone to it.

87Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:40

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Yes, I'm a celtic culture fan. I've allways say to my friend and familly that when will come the time for me to retire, I'd like to go to Ireland. I love this country. About the accent, I've watched an irish movy one day and....OMG!!!!!! It's like I've never learnt english in my life!

88Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:48

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

I went to irish with my first born and I'd like to go back again. i'd like to share different cultures with my sons, you know. I want them to have a big mixture of cultures.
I try to plain a trip to United States for us to go to. of course not until Liam'll be at least a yeah.

89Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:54

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

You're right, that's really good to make your children been aware of the other cultures.
I never go to Ireland but to England, i spent 1 month in an english familly as an au pair and it was at Oxford. I loved it, it's a different way of thinking and living but I like the english poeple

90Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 17:57

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

Yeah in Ireland that's the same thing!! people are really charming!! Everybody that I met back there was in love with my son!!
During that period of time I needed some change, I was wondering what my life was gonna be and the father of my first born left me right after he knew i was pregnant so i raised him myself sine he was 9 months old.
I was a little lost and I wanted somefresh air so i went in ireland and that was great!

91Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 18:03

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

And I'm sure that it helped you a lot.

92Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 18:04

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

It did!!
After the birth of Samuel and Dean I went to New Zealand and that's relly the most beautiful space that I ever seen!!

93Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 18:05

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

OMG!!!!! That's my biggest dream to go to New Zealand!!!! I'm so jealous! Where did you go exactly?

94Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Lun 3 Mar 2008 - 18:10

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

I went to Welligton, great city, people adopt you like you were one of their own

95Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Mar 4 Mar 2008 - 4:49

bbibitte

bbibitte
Modératrice En route avec Métallicar

faithnorton a écrit:Hey are you bbibitte?

Hey Faithnorton!
I am really great and you? How was your day?

http://www.myspace.com/julieackles

96Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Mar 4 Mar 2008 - 11:52

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Hey bbibitte! My day was fine but I hope that today won't be too sad because the weather is awfull!!! It's raining, there is wind....I hate this kind of weather.
What about you?

97Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Mar 4 Mar 2008 - 11:53

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Ackleslady a écrit:I went to Welligton, great city, people adopt you like you were one of their own

There are such beautiful poeple (I mean mentally). I'm sure you had a great time. I wish I could one day go there

98Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Mar 4 Mar 2008 - 14:27

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

I wish you could cause the landscape is amazing!!

99Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Mar 4 Mar 2008 - 15:03

faithnorton

faithnorton
Croatan

Yeah! The landscapes, the poeple, the culture....it's sounds like it's too good to be real

100Let’s help each others ! - Page 4 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Mar 4 Mar 2008 - 15:18

Ackleslady

Ackleslady
Le démon

yeah it is!!

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 4 sur 11]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant