Supernatural - Le Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Supernatural - Le Forum

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

Let’s help each others !

+12
nathalie
lana86
RanEl
Samoht le Magnifique
Jensev La Sadique
Ackleslady
Jared-Padalecki
faithnorton
princess lyly
MissAckles69
smg42
bbibitte
16 participants

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant

Aller en bas  Message [Page 7 sur 11]

151Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 14:05

lana86

lana86
Hook man

if somebody want to translate this interview it's an interview for Sandy Mc Coy it's about her and Jared, the episod she was too, and other things, she's very cute.
http://tvoftheabsurd.com/2008/03/27/sandra-mccoy-demons-dancing-and-the-wolf/
http://tvoftheabsurd.com/2008/03/28/sandra-mccoy-takes-on-the-absurd/
thanks
have a good day.
I'm not good to translate with good word text in english-french

http://supernaturalsdw.canalblog.com/

152Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 21:51

nathalie

nathalie
Fantôme

I unfortunately can't get access to those links (restricted online access from work. Sad ). If someone could copy/paste the article, I'd be quite glad to help out and translate it for you guys.

http://murderclub.forumzarbi.com

153Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 22:10

lana86

lana86
Hook man

nathalie a écrit:I unfortunately can't get access to those links (restricted online access from work. Sad ). If someone could copy/paste the article, I'd be quite glad to help out and translate it for you guys.

the first article
Sandra McCoy: Demons, Dancing and The Wolf

Supernatural’s Sam Winchester wasn’t fooling around when he called up a crossroads demon in hopes of saving his brother, Dean, from an eternity in hell. He made his demands and when she wouldn’t make a deal he shot her with a bullet from the demon-killing Colt.
For fans it was a shocking moment, to see sweet Sam gun down a pretty girl (demon or not) in cold blood like that. It was even more shocking since most fans knew that the pretty girl in question was Jared Padalecki’s real-life ladylove, Sandra McCoy.
And while Jared was quite amused by the prospect of “killing” his girlfriend on TV, Sandy had quite a different feeling about the scene.
“Oh my goodness,” (I like her, she says ‘oh my goodness.’) “He’s going to hate me for saying it, but it was the worst experience I had professionally, ever!” Then she’s quick to explain. “I’ve never been so nervous in my entire life! I’m very tied to the show. I really love it, and I respect it, and I know what it means to [Jared] so I didn’t want to go there and screw it up and have people be nice to me because I’m the lead actor’s girlfriend.
“I wanted to be the perfect guest star in every way for Jared, for that crew. I’ve never felt so much pressure in all my life. I just didn’t want to let them down. And to have a scene with him! He tries to help me with sides for auditions and I can’t even do them with him because I’m so worried about what he thinks of my acting.”
But her acting ability was the least of her problems when the cameras began to role. Think Vancouver in the middle of the night, in the middle of winter, and Sandy in nothing but a sleeveless, short dress.
“I was freezing. I don’t think we started shooting until one or two in the morning and I was trying to be a trooper. I asked them to not put the jacket on me between takes because I wanted to get used to [the cold]. It turned out I couldn’t move. I was pinching my thumb just so my teeth wouldn’t chatter when I was trying to do my dialogue. And Jared felt so bad for me, he was looking at me during the scene thinking, ’she’s going to freeze to death!’”
And then of course, there was that gun aimed at her head.
“People ask about that all the time, but the truth is I was nowhere near him when he pulled the trigger and he was nowhere near me when I reacted to getting hit with the bullet. We performed both of those straight to camera and we were at least thirty feet away from each other at the time.”
Still, getting shot and killed by your boyfriend on national TV can be disconcerting.
“Oh no,” says Sandy. “That was fine. Just thank god we didn’t have to kiss on camera because no one wants to see that!” (Hmmm, not sure I’d take that bet.)
PSYCHED!
If Sandra McCoy’s life had gone off as planned, she would have been finishing up her PhD in Psychology all those months ago instead of staring down a demon hunter on a cold Vancouver night.
“I never planned on being an actress. I just moved down to [Los Angeles] to take a break before going to grad school after college and I fell into doing commercial work.”
Sandy’s more recent commercials include ads for IHop and Old Navy and the very funny Bud Light commercial with the bored guys at the Opera. But Sandy’s real claim to fame came when she landed the lead role in the NSYNC “Pop” video which led to her being cast in dozens of videos including her most recent, “You Never Take Me Dancing” with Travis Tritt.
“The Travis Tritt one was so much fun because I got to dance without having to be choreographed. I like doing choreography, but I’m just too old to pick it up like I used to do. It was fun to dance and flirt with the camera. And Travis was incredibly nice and the sets are so relaxed. You know it’s just one day, so you take it for all it’s worth. And as long as they’re not making me do backflips anymore, I’m fine.”
Even though she’s worked as an actress on TV shows such as Veronica Mars, Two and a Half Men and The O.C., it’s dancing that really calls her back time and time again.
DANCING FOR JOY

“One of the dance jobs I used to have was for Wayne Brady. Before he had his talk show, he had a variety show and we shot 14 episodes in front of a studio audience and that was INCREDIBLE,” she says, her voice dripping with wow. “It was a TV show, but we were pretty much on a stage doing all kinds of dance. I love being on the stage, nothing compares to it at all.”
Sandy’s other live performances include dancing with NSYNC on the 2001 MTV Video Music Awards and with Destiny’s Child at the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards as well as backing up Los Lonely Boys on Dancing with the Stars.
I have to be dancing in some way, shape, or form or I’m not okay,” she says with the utmost sincerity. “I [even] have a dance tattoo on my back. It’s my life and I do plan on teaching in a studio one day. Jared and I plan on owning a center for performing arts where we focus on everything, but I would like to [teach dance].”
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
Plans for the future come up often as Sandy talks, her speech peppered with ‘Jared’, ‘us,’ and ‘we.’ It’s clear that she’s a lady in love.
“Nothing we achieve or accomplish, good or bad — it wouldn’t matter if we didn’t have each other to share it with. We both are very open, emotional people and I think we compliment each other perfectly. To be honest, I don’t know if anyone else could deal with either one of us!”
SANDY CRIES WOLF

The couple’s four-year relationship goes back to the set of the movie Cry Wolf where Jared and Sandy played private school friends involved in a game that gets way out of hand.
“We [filmed] in Richmond, Virginia during the fall and it was so gorgeous. A lot of us had never been to the East Coast and to be in Virginia in October. . . ” she sighs, recalling the beauty of the spot. “We were in a dormitory the entire time. Jeff (director, Wadlow) thought it was very important that we stay connected to our characters and the game that was the essence of the movie; the ‘wolf’ game or ‘Mafia’ as some people call it. The three girls in the movie, we shared an apartment, and the cast and crew would come up on the nights we wrapped early and we would play that game constantly. The director had us use our character names to keep us focused. It was a lot of fun. We really did feel like we were in the movie as we were shooting it.”
Cry Wolf was the debut film for director Jeff Wadlow, who recently helmed the mixed-martial arts movie Never Back Down. (Where Jared and Sandy were seen walking the red carpet!)
Sandy gasps and I fear something has happened to Harley, Jared’s oversized pup, who was begging for Sandy’s attention as we talked. “Oh my goodness! It’s Beau Bauman’s birthday today and I have not called him. I’m awful.”
I sigh with relief as she berates herself for forgetting. People are important to Sandra McCoy. With her naturally bubbly personality and selfless concern for others, it’s easy to see why people gravitate to the sweet young star.
“I’m ridiculously smiley. I can’t not smile or laugh pretty much at all times,” which makes her very good at playing the wolf game which has become a party tradition.
“I have an unintentionally good poker face being that I look guilty all the time! We’ve gotten all of our friends playing it. We played it over Christmas with [Jared’s] family. We’re really, really addicted to it and it’s dangerous. Sometimes divorces have almost happened and there were times where married couples wouldn’t sleep in the same room after.” She laughs. “Yeah, that game is still very much a part of our lives.”
As are horror movies in general. Sandra herself has starred in several horror flicks including House of Fears, Lost Signal (due out on DVD in December) and Nite Tales: The Movie. Jared Padalecki, of course, stars in Supernatural and also appeared in the movie House of Wax.
“He’s making a career out of it and now he’s going to go make another one that I’m going to have to go see over and over again!” Sandra whines, referring to the recent news of Jared taking the lead in the next Friday the 13th flick.
Trouble is, Sandy is a self-proclaimed chicken when it comes to horror.
“Jared and I TIVO Supernatural so I can I watch when I’m with him. I cannot do it on my own. Even when I read the script, it’s not enough. I still don’t sleep that night. And you would think shooting horror films myself, that it would start to desensitize you, but I still jump and cry and hide from. . . I don’t know what. My own imagination, I guess. You know, where the fear doesn’t just stick with what you’re watching, it’s what you’re thinking about and what you’re interpreting the things around you to be, and I can’t control it and it sticks with me for days afterward.”
Still, Sandy wouldn’t turn down a chance to watch anything Jared performs in, even if it is the kind of stuff nightmares are made of.
“I’m happy to watch anything he’s in, I think he’s brilliant!”
MUTUAL ADMIRATION
Apparently the feelings are mutual, because not only does Padalecki talk up his ladylove in interviews, she credits him with single-handedly boosting her confidence level.
A perfect example was her performance on the very first Search for the Next Pussycat Doll. Sandy spent a week and a half filming the reality series making it through round after round, but eventually her lack of confidence in her singing voice got the best of her. That and a bout of the flu that downed more than a few of the contestants.
“I wish I could have done that show now instead of back then. I’m pushier now!” she jokes, “thanks mostly to Jared’s coaching.”
Though she had a good time filming the episode, she was surprised by the final edit that made it to air.
“It was a very interesting portrayal of a lot of the girls. It was edited. . . things. . . sentences. . . words together and man, that’s scary. That’s your name and your person that’s being altered. But it’s very entertaining.”
It’s a new day and Sandy’s preparing to Tango for an audition and Jared’s back in Vancouver filming the last of four episodes of this season of Supernatural. With the show being picked up for a fourth season, there’s another nine-month separation in their future but it doesn’t bother Sandy.
“It never once felt like work to stay together through the distance, it just added some flights in between, but it never even was a deal for us. We didn’t have to sit and discuss how it would be. We don’t know life or want life without the other so we make it work. I think it’s that simple.”
Well, not all that simple. . . Sandy filled me in on a few more details but my lips are sealed until next week.
This Sunday, March 30, Sandy will be joining Jared on stage at the Supernatural Convention in Los Angeles. It will be her first official convention as part of the Supernatural family and she’s looking forward to meeting all the fans.
Come back here after the con and I’ll reveal the last thing Sandy said to me. I promise, it’ll make you say, ‘awww.”
Want more?
Sandy McCoy has the wolf game and we have our Absurd Questions! Come back tomorrow to hear what she can’t live without, a secret about Jared and the last word on Johnny Depp.
****I hope that you’ll share the LINK to this interview and even the first paragraph or two, but PLEASE do not post the ENTIRE interview to your website or blog. Thanks!****

Dernière édition par lana86 le Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 23:38, édité 1 fois

154Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 22:16

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

Sam Winchester ne plaisantait pas quand il a appellé le "crossroad
demon" en espérant sauver son frère, Dean, d'une eternité en enfer. Il
a fait sa demande, et quand elle a refusé il l'a tué avec le colt
"tueur de démons".

Pour les fans cela a été choquant de voir le gentil Sam tuer une jolie
fille (démon ou pas) de sang froid. C'était d'autant plus choquant que
la jolie fille en question est en vrai Jared Padalecki fiancée Sandra
Mc Coy.

Et si cela amusait Jared de "tuer" sa fiancée dans le cadre d'une série, Sandra a un autre point de vue sur la question.

"Oh mon dieu (je l'aime bien, elle dit "oh mon dieu") il va me détester
mais c'était ma pire expérience professionelle". Elle a vite ajoutée :
"Je n'ai jamais été aussi nerveuse de ma vie! Je suis très attachée à
cette série. Je l'aime vraiment, et je la respecte et je sais ce que
cette série représente pour Jared alors je ne voulais pas arriver comme
cela, tout gâcher et voir les gens gentils avec moi parce que je suis
la petite amie d'un des acteurs principaux"

"Je voulais être parfaite dans mon rôle, pour Jared, pour toute
l'équipe. Je n'ai jamais eu autant de pression dans ma vie et je ne
voulais pas les décevoir. Et jouer une scène avec lui! Il a voulu
répéter avec moi et je n'y arrivais même pas car j'avais tellement peur
de son jugement".

Mais ses capacités étaient son dernier souci lorsqu'elle a commencé à
tourner. Imaginez Vancouver en plein milieu de la nuit, en plein hiver
et Sandy dans seulement une mini robe sans manches.

"Je gelais, je crois que nous n'avons pas commencé à filmer avant une
ou deux heures du matin et j'essayais d'être courageuse. Je leur
demandais de ne pas me donner de blouson entre deux prises car
j'essayais de me faire au froid. Résultat, je n'arrivais plus à bouger.
Je mordais mon pouce juste pour arrêter de claquer des dents en
récitant mon discours. Et Jared se sentait tellement mal pour moi, il
me regardait en pensant "elle va geler sur place".

Et bien sur, il y eu ce pistolet pointé sur elle.

http://celyne.blogg.org

155Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 22:17

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

Urf I misread sorry... I read you asked for translation -_-

I stop then, sorry nat =)

156Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 22:34

lana86

lana86
Hook man

the second article

Normal interview questions are fine for most, but we like to get a bit, well, absurd with our guests. Sandra McCoy was happy to comply! And for those of you who may be uninformed, the Jared she speaks of is Jared Padalecki from The CW’s Supernatural.
What is something you can’t live without?
Other than Jared? Burger King or McDonalds. Really, my only honest answer could be food related and I think I go through a drive through at least daily for sure. I’m a sucker for fried food especially if it’s purchased via drive through.

Name a song that means a lot to you

I don’t know there are so many. Jared and I are very much music people and he makes me CDs a lot and there are so many songs. . . We’re thinking about this obviously because we’re trying to think about the song that . . . . (Oops! Can’t tell you that part just yet!) I just can’t pick one.

What is a talent you wish you had?

Singing!!! (She proclaims with a deep passion) I really want to sing. I fool myself in the shower and I think I have potential but I don’t. I wish I could sing so badly. I went to see Wicked, and the woman who plays Elphaba, Eden Espinoza, has the most incredible voice in the world. Every time I go I say, ‘I’m going to do everything I can, I’m going to take lessons and do this and that because I need to sing like her,’ but you don’t learn to sing like that.
You have $200 to spend at your favorite store. What’s it going to be?
Probably Borders, I’m at Borders all the time. I’m a sucker for books and movies.

What is something about you people wouldn’t suspect?

I know people are surprised when they hear I’m a Mensa member (people whose IQ is in the top 2% of the population). I remember very vividly, I took the test and I screamed when I got the results back, my mother was a Mensa member so it was important to me. I wanted to be my mother’s daughter and I think it’s something my parents would have had me do and I like challenging myself. I remember doing it and going to visit Jared when he was in Texas and he was so proud of me and he told his parents and his dad’s first reaction was, ‘who do you know, who did you pay?’ I’m like, ‘I didn’t pay anyone!’
People don’t understand, for tests like that, certain things just make sense to some people. And when I sit down and concentrate on something it makes sense.

Tell me something about Jared people wouldn’t suspect.

Gosh, people know so much about him. I can’t think of anything that would be a surprise other than he reads a lot, is that a surprise? He and I read books together at the same time and try to keep each other paced. He’s ridiculously intelligent.
Oh! That’s one thing. He’s a brilliant, brilliant chess player and I’ve never seen anyone beat him! One time we were at Beau Bauman’s (Cry Wolf) house and he’s a Yale grad and he lost to Jared. Jeff Wadlow, who went to Dartmouth, was surprised that Beau had lost, so he insisted on playing! At one point Beau kicked us out of his house and they took the chess board across the street to Jeff’s house, two pieces fell off the board and broke but they put them back on, and Jeff kept insisting that he wasn’t going to lose to Jared who only has a high school diploma. Jared was enrolled in UT to get a degree in engineering and he does want to go back to school one day. He’s a ridiculously bright guy but people don’t think so because he’s such a goof ball. But he can’t be the witty goof ball that he is without a brain.

Captain Kirk vs Captain Jack Sparrow

(She gasps) God! I’m a huge Johnny Depp lover, there’s no contest. Okay, maybe against Jean Luc Picard, because I did love Star Trek: The Next Generation but not Captain Kirk. That would be a toss up, because I love Patrick Stewart also, so that’s where the contest would lie, but Captain Jack Sparrow would still definitely win. How do you not look at him and be in awe. And not just because of his physical appearance, oh gosh, he’s not human. He can’t be. Johnny Depp cannot be human, so he’d win and I’d like to go on record saying that. Even Jared has a man crush on him. He’s great.
So that’s that. . . well, kind of. I’ll be at the Supernatural convention in Los Angeles starting tomorrow and I’ll have a little more to tell when I get back. In the mean time, check out Sandra McCoy in a few of her music videos!
Ill Nino, “How Can I Live” from Freddie vs. Jason
NSYNC Pop

Dernière édition par lana86 le Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 23:35, édité 1 fois

157Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 23:23

nathalie

nathalie
Fantôme

Le Sam Winchester de Supernatural n'était pas là pour s'amuser lorsqu'il a invoqué un "démon de carrefour" dans l'espoir de sauver son frère Dean de léternité en enfer. Il a fait sa demande et quand elle a refusé un arrangement, il l'a abattue d'une balle tirée avec Colt qui tue tue les démons.
Les fans eurent un choc en voyant le doux Sam abattre une jolie fille de sang froid. C'était d'autant plus choquant qu'ils savaient que la jolie fille en question est dans la vie réelle la compagne de Jared Padalecki, Sandra McCoy.
Et bien que Jared était fort amusé par la perspective de "tuer" sa petite amie à la télé, Sandy elle avait des sentiments bien différents à l'égard de la scène.
“Oh la la, grand Dieu” (Je l'aime bien, elle dit "grand Dieu") “Il va me détester d'avoir dit ça, mais ça a été la pire expérience professionelle que j'ai jamais eu!” Puis elle se dépêche d'expliquer. “Je m'avais jamais été aussi nerveuse de ma vie! Je suis très attachée à la série. Je l'adore et la respecte vraiment, et je sais ce qu'elle represente pour Jared alors je ne voulais pas débarquer et tout ficher en l'air et que les gens soient tous gentils avec moi malgré tout parce que je suis la copine de l'acteur principal."
“Je voulais être la parfaite guest star pour Jared, pour cette équipe. Je n'avaias jamais ressenti une telle pression. Je ne voulais tout simplement pas les déçevoir. Et en plus j'avais une scène avec lui! Il essaye de me faire mes scènes avec moi pour les auditions et je n'arrive même pas à les faire avec lui tellement je suis inquiète de ce qu'il pense de ma façon de jouer.”
Mais son talent d'actrice était le moindre de ses problèmes lorsque les caméra commencèrent à tourner. Imaginez Vancouver au milieu de la nuit, au milieu de l'hiver, et Sandy ne portant rien d'autre qu'une robe courte et sans manches.
“J'étais gelée. Je pense que nous n'avons commencé à tourner que vers 1 ou 2 heures du matin et j'essayais d'être un brave petit sodat. Je leur ait demandé de ne pas mettre la veste sur mes épaules entre deux scènes parce que que je voulais m'habituer au froid. En fin de compte il c'est avéré que j'étais incapable de bouger. Je me pincais les pouces juste pour éviter que mes dents ne se brisent quand j'essayais de dire mon dialogue. Et Jared se sentait si mal pour moi, il me regardait pendant la scène en pensant ’elle va mourir de froid!’”
Et puis bien sûr, il y avait un revolver pointé vers sa tête.
“Les gens me posent toujours des question à propos de ça, mais la vérité c'est que je n'étais même pas à coté de lui lorsqu'il a pressé la détente et il était loin de moi quand j'ai réagi en reçevant la balle. On a joué ces scènes en étant directement en face de la caméra et étions à au moins 30 pieds de disctance l'un de l'autre à ce moment là.”
Tout de même, se fait tirer dessus et tuer par votre petit ami sur une chaine diffusée dans tout le pays peut être déconcertant.
“Oh non,” dit Sandy. “Ca ça allait. Remercions juste le Ciel que nous n'ayons pas eu à nous embrasser face à la caméra parce que personne ne veut voir ça!” (Hmmm, je parirais pas la-dessus.)

Si la vie de Sandra McCoy s'étais passée comme prévu, elle aurait terminé son PhD (diplôme américain de haut niveau) de Psychologie bien des mois auparavant au lieu de regarder de haut un chasseur de démons par une froide nuit à Vancouver.
“Je n'ai jamais vraiment décidé d'être actrice. J'ai simplement déménagé à Los Angeles pour faire une pause avant de poursuivre mes études supérieures après la fac et je me suis retrouvée à bosser dans la pub.”
Les publicités les plus récentes de Sandy comprennent des campagnes pour IHop et Old Navy et la très drôle Bud Light avec les types qui s'ennuient à l'Opéra. Mais là où Sandy s'est véritablement faite remarquer c'est quand elle a déccroché le rôle principal dans le clip vidéo de NSYNC "POP", ce qui l'a menée à être retenue pour des douzaines de clips dont son plus récent , “You Never Take Me Dancing” avec Travis Tritt.
“Celui Travis Tritt était vraiment amusant à faire parce qu'il m'a permis de pouvoir danser sans être chorégraphiée. J'aime faire des chorégrpahies, mais je suis trop vieille pour les choper vite comme je le faisais avant. C'était marrant de danser et flirter avec la caméra. Et Travis était incroyablement gentil et le tournage était vraiment relax. Vous savez, ça ne dure qu'une journée alors vous prenez tout ce qu'il y a de bon à prendre dedans. Et tant qu'ils ne me font pas faire des sauts périlleux arrières, tout va bien pour moi.”
Bien qu'elle ait travaillé en tant qu'actrice à la télé dans des séries telles que Veronica Mars, Mon Oncle Charlie et Newport Beach, c'est la danse qui l'attire et la rappelle vraiment fois après fois.

La suite dans mon prochain post. Je vais travailler un peu quand même. lol
P.S: désolée pour les fautes d'orthographe, j'ai fait ça vite fait.

158Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 23:25

nathalie

nathalie
Fantôme

LoL Annwyn! Tu pouvais faire la trad, y a pas de problème. Tu peux peut-etre continuer là où je ne suis arrêtée du coup. J'ai 2,3 papiers à faire pour le boulot là... J'ai arrêté à "Dancing for joy". Ou alors tu peux faire le 2ème. C'est cool, on est 2 à s'en occuper. Smile

159Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 23:32

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

nathalie a écrit:LoL Annwyn! Tu pouvais faire la trad, y a pas de problème. Tu peux peut-etre continuer là où je ne suis arrêtée du coup. J'ai 2,3 papiers à faire pour le boulot là... J'ai arrêté à "Dancing for joy". Ou alors tu peux faire le 2ème. C'est cool, on est 2 à s'en occuper. Smile
Ah nan nan, j'ai mal lu, je ne veux pas déranger, c'est ton boulot.
De toute façon là je file aller voir des amis. Mais si tu as plein de travail à faire, je m'occupe de la suite dès demain matin si ça te soulage mais c'est tout.

Désolée, j'avais mal lu et comme je suis plutôt bilingue, j'adore traduire dès que ça peut aider, j'adore parler anglais =)

Bon sur ce, bisous bonne nuit tout le monde =)

160Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Sam 29 Mar 2008 - 23:45

nathalie

nathalie
Fantôme

Mdr! C'est pas mon boulot. Enfin si, c'est mon boulot, façon de parler, puisque j'ai été traductrice pedant un temps (avant que je décide que crève-la-dalle un mois sur deux c'était pas une bonne idée de carrière. lol) mais je veux dire que je ne suis pas traductrice attitrée ici. Je termine le boulot dans 15 minutes donc j'ai plus le temps ce soir. Si tu veux faire la suite demain, go ahead, I really don't mind. Have a great evening!!!

And a huge "sorry" to all of you here won't really don't care who the hell translates the interview, as long as you get it. lol Désolée d'avoir floodé le topic.

161Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 0:26

lana86

lana86
Hook man

nathalie a écrit:Mdr! C'est pas mon boulot. Enfin si, c'est mon boulot, façon de parler, puisque j'ai été traductrice pedant un temps (avant que je décide que crève-la-dalle un mois sur deux c'était pas une bonne idée de carrière. lol) mais je veux dire que je ne suis pas traductrice attitrée ici. Je termine le boulot dans 15 minutes donc j'ai plus le temps ce soir. Si tu veux faire la suite demain, go ahead, I really don't mind. Have a great evening!!!

And a huge "sorry" to all of you here won't really don't care who the hell translates the interview, as long as you get it. lol Désolée d'avoir floodé le topic.

thanks to you both for the translate Smile , have a great evening too.
Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Coucouga

162Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 14:01

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

Oh geez I spent one hour on this and by the time I have to post it, I hit the "back" button... #%!
It's not perfect I had a very long night and my brain is lagging a bit right now, still, enjoy. I'll correct it later.

Anyway, this is the end of nathalie translation.

"J'ai dansé pour Wayne Brady. Avant qu'il ait son talk show, il avait une émission de variétés et nous avons tourné 14 épisodes en public et c'était INCROYABLE!", dit-elle, la voix emplise de ferveur. "C'était un spectacle pour la télévision, mais nous étions sur scène interprétant toutes sortes de danses. J'adore être sur scène, rien n'y est comparable". Les autres performances de Sandy incluent danser avec NSYNC aux MTV Videos Music Awards de 2001 et avec Destiny's Child aux 43ème Grammy Awards, ainsi que danser avec Los Lonely Boys pour Dancing with the Stars.
"Je dois danser d'une façon ou d'une autre sinon je ne me sens pas bien", dit-elle en toute sincerité. "J'ai même un tatouage relatif à la danse dans mon dos. C'est toute ma vie et je compte donner des cours dans un centre un jour. Jared et moi avons prévu d'ouvrir un centre d'expression artistique, abordant tous les arts, mais je voudrais donner des cours de danse".

AMOUR, AMOUR, AMOUR
Des projets d'avenir sont souvent abordés quand Sandy parle, sa conversation est parsemée de "Jared" et de "nous".C'est clairement une femme amoureuse.
"Rien de ce que nous accomplissions, de bien ou mal, ne compterait si nous ne pouvions pas le partager l'un avec l'autre. Nous sommes tous deux des gens très ouverts, très sensibles et je crois que nous nous complètons parfaitement. Pour être honnête, je ne sais pas si quelqu'un d'autre pourrait supporter l'un d'entre nous".

Sandy sur "Cry Wolf"
La relation de 4 ans du couple a commencé sur le tournage du film "Cry Wolf" où Jared et Sandy interprétaient des amis d'école entraînés dans un jeu qui tourne très mal.
"Nous avons tourné à Richmond (Virginie) durant l'automne et c'était si magnifique. Beaucoup d'entre nous n'avaient jamais mis les pieds sur la côte Est et se retrouver en Virginie en Octobre..." Elle soupire, se remémorrant la beauté de l'endroit. "Nous étions dans une résidence tout ce temps. Jeff (Waldlow, le réalisateur) trouvait très important que nous restions connectés à nos personnages et au jeu qui est le coeur du film, le jeu du "loup" ou de la "mafia" comme certains l'appellent. Les 3 filles du film, nous partagions un appartement et les acteurs et l'équipe nous rejoignaient les nuits où nous finissions tôt et nous jouions à ce jeu. Le directeur nous demandait d'utiliser les noms de nos personnages pour rester concentrés. C'était très amusant, nous avions vraiment l'impression d'être dans le film alors que nous tournions".
Cry Wolf est le premier film du réalisateur Jeff Wadlow, qui a récemment presenté le film d'actions Never Back Down (où l'ont vit Jared et Sandy fouler le red carpet!)
Sandy pousse un cri et j'ai peur que quelque chose soit arrivé à Harley, le chiot géant de Jared qui réclamait l'attention de Sandy pendant que nous parlions. "Oh mon dieu! C'est l'anniversaire de Beau Bauman aujourd'hui et je ne l'ai pas encore appelé. Je suis horrible!"
Je soupire de soulagement alors qu'elle s'en veut pour son oubli. Les gens sont importants pour Sandra McCoy. Avec son humeur naturellement joyeuse et l'intérêt qu'elle porte aux autres, il est facile de comprendre pourquoi les gens sont attirés par la jeune star.
"Je suis ridiculeusement souriante. Je ne peux pas ne pas sourire ou rire la plupart du temps", ce qui la rend très forte au jeu du loup, qui est devenu une tradition lors des fêtes.
"Unintentionnellement j'ai ce tic qui fait que j'ai tous le temps l'air d'être coupable! (Ndlt : pas certaine de la traduction là). On y fait jouer tous nos amis. Nous y avons joué à Noël avec la famille de Jared. Nous sommes vraiment accros et c'est dangeureux. Parfois des divorces sont presque arrivés et il y a eu des couples marriés qui ne voulaient plus dormir dans la même chambre après." Elle rit "Oui ce jeu a encore une grosse part dans nos vies".

Comme les films d'horreur. Sandra elle-même a joué dans beaucoup de films d'horreur comme House of Fears (la Maison des peurs), Lost Signal (qui sort en DVD en décembre) et Nite Tales : The Movie (Contes de la nuit : le film) . Jared Padalecki, bien sûr, joue dans Supernatural et est aussi apparu dans House of Wax (La maison de cire).
"Il en a fait sa carrière et bientôt il va en faire un nouveau que je vais devoir regarder encore et encore!" se plaint Sandra en parlant de la nouvelle fraîchement tombée de Jared obtenant le premier rôle du prochain remake de Vendredi 13.
Le problème est que Sandy se déclare elle-même une poule mouillée quand il s'agit de l'horreur. "Jared et moi avons enregistré Supernatural pour que je puisse le voir avec lui. Je ne peux pas le regarder toute seule. Même quand je lis le script, je n'en dors pas de la nuit. Et l'on pourrait croire que jouant moi-même dans des films d'horreur, cela devrait commencer à me blinder, mais je continue à sursauter, crier et me cacher... de quoi, je ne sais pas. My propre imagination je suppose. Comme lorsque la peur ne s'arrête pas avec ce que vous regardez, mais aussi quand vous y pensez et que vous voyez les choses autour différemment de ce qu'elles sont, je ne le contrôle pas et cela me poursuit pendant des jours entiers après".
Malgré tout Sandy ne louperait pas une chance de regarder quoi que ce soit dans lequel Jared ait joué, même si c'est un film dont les cauchemards même sont faits.
"Je suis heureuse de regarder quoi que ce soit dans lequel il joue, je le trouve excellent!"

ADMIRATION MUTUELLE
Apparemment les sentiments sont partagés, parce que non seulement Padalecki n'arrête pas de faire les louanges de sa compagne durant ses interviews, mais elle le remercie pour remonter sa confiance en elle.
Un exemple parfait est lors de sa performance durant la recherche de la prochaine Pussycat Doll. Sandy a passé une semaine et demie filmée dans la série de télé-réalité, passant les épreuves une à une, mais éventuellement l'hésitation dans sa voix a eu raison d'elle. Ca et une épidémie de grippe ayant eu raison de plusieurs participants.
"J'aurais aimé pouvoir faire cette émission maintenant et pas alors. Je suis plus forte maintenant", elle plaisante, "surtout grâce aux conseils de Jared".
Bien qu'elle soit satisfaite du tournage, le montage final, passé à la télévision, l'a surprise.
"C'était un portrait interessé de beaucoup de filles. Cela a été édité... les choses... les phrases... les mots et franchement c'est effrayant. C'est ton nom et ta personnalité qui sont changés. Mais c'est très interessant".
C'est un jour nouveau et Sandy s'entraîne à danser le Tango pour une audition tandis que Jared est retourné à Vancouver pour filmer les 4 derniers épisodes de la saison 3 de Supernatural. La série étant renouvellée une quatrième saison, c'est une nouvelle séparation de 9 mois à venir mais cela ne dérange pas Sandy.
"Cela n'a jamais paru dur une seule fois de s'aimer à distance, cela comprend juste en plus des trajets en avions, mais cela n'a jamais été un problème pour nous. Nous n'avons pas eu à discuter de comment cela serait. Nous ne connaissons pas la vie l'un sans l'autre et ne voulons pas la connaître alors nous nous débrouillons pour que ça marche. C'est aussi simple que cela."
En fait pas aussi simple... Sandy m'a confié quelques autres détails mais mes lèvres sont cousues jusqu'à la semaine prochaine.
Ce dimanche 30 mars Sandy rejoindra Jared sur scène, à la convention Supernatural à Los Angeles. Cela sera sa première participation officielle à une convention en tant que membre de l'équipe de Supernatural et elle est impatiente de rencontrer tous les fans.
Revenez après la convention et je révèlerai les dernières choses que Sandy m'a révelées. Promis je vous ferai vous émerveiller.
Plus de détails?
Sandra a son jeu du loup, nous avons nos questions absurdes. Revenez demain pour découvrir ce sans quoi elle ne peut vivre, un secret concernant Jared et un mot sur Johnny Depp.

163Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 14:15

lana86

lana86
Hook man

Hi, Thanks for the very good translation, maybe it's possible to put theses two articles in others place in this forum. All people who want could read it. But I don't know where?

164Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 14:51

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

Deuxième article

Lors des interviews, les questions conventionnelles sont suffisantes pour la plupart, mais nous aimons être un peu, et bien, "ridicules" avec nos invités. Sandra McCoy était heureuse de se prêter au jeu! Et pour ceux d'entres vous qui l'ignorez, le Jared dont elle parle est Jared Padalecki de la série Supernatural.

Une chose sans laquelle vous ne pourriez pas vivre?
A part Jared? Burger King ou Mc Donalds. En toute honnêteté ma réponse concernerait de la nourriture et je crois que je pourrais me rendre au drive inn au moins une fois par jour, c'est sûr. J'adore les fast food, surtout les drive inn.

Une chanson ayant beaucoup d'importance pour vous?
Je ne sais pas, il y en a tant. Jared et moi adorons la musique et il me fait beaucoup de CD's et il y a tellement de chansons dessus... Nous y pensons certainement parce que nous essayons de de penser à la chanson qui... (Oops! Je ne peux pas vous révéler ça pour l'instant!). Je ne peux pas en choisir une.

Quel talent auriez-vous aimé avoir?
Le chant!!! (elle s'exclame avec passion). J'aimerais vraiment chanter. Je me mens à moi même sous la douche et pense avoir le potentiel, mais non. J'aimerais tellement savoir chanter. Je suis allée voir Wicked, et la femme qui joue Elphaba, Eden Espinoza, a la plus belle voix du monde. A chaque fois que je vais le voir, je me dis "Je vais faire tout ce que je peux, je vais prendre des lessons et faire ceci et çelà car j'aimerais pouvoir chanter comme elle" mais on apprend pas à chanter comme elle.

Vous avez 200$ à dépenser dans votre magasin préféré. Ce sera quel magasin?
Probablement Borders. Je suis souvent à Borders. J'adore les livres et les films.

Quelque chose chez vous que personne ne suspecte?
Je sais que les gens sont surpris quand ils apprennent que je fais partie des Mensa (gens faisant partie des 2% de la population au QI le plus elevé). Je m'en souviens très bien, j'ai fais le test et j'ai crié quand les résultats sont arrivés, ma mère faisait partie des Mensa alors c'était important pour moi. Je voulais être comme ma mère et puis je pense que c'est quelque chose que mes parents auraient voulu que je fasse et j'aime les défis. Je me souviens avoir fait le test puis être allé voir Jared au Texas et il était tellement fier de moi et il m'a dit que la réaction de sa famille et de son père était "Qui t'a pistonné? Qui a as-tu payé?" et j'ai assuré n'avoir payé personne. Les gens ne comprennent pas, durant les tests comme celà, certaines choses paraissent logiques à certaines personnes. Et quand je me pose et que je me concentre sur quelque chose, cette chose devient logique.

Quelque chose chez Jared que personne ne suspecte?
Wow, des gens savent tellement de choses sur lui. Je n'arrive pas à penser à quelque chose qui serait surprenant, seulement qu'il lit beaucoup, est-ce une surprise? Lui et moi lisons des livres au même moment et essayons de garder le même rythme. Il est affreusement intelligent. Oh! Il y a une chose. Il est un excellent, excellent joueur d'échecs et je n'ai jamais vu quelqu'un le battre. Un jour nous étions chez Beau Bauman (Cry Wolf), qui est diplômé de Yale, et il perdu contre Jared. Jeff Wadlow, qui a suivi ses études à Darmouth, a été surpris que Beau perde alors il a insisté pour se mesurer à Jared. A la fin Beau nous a chassé de chez lui et ils ont transporté l'échiquier à travers la rue, chez Jeff. Deux pièces sont tombées de l'échiquier et se sont cassées mais ils les ont remises dessus et Jeff répetait qu'il ne perdrait pas contre Jared, qui est seulement diplômé du lycée. Jared était inscrit à l'IUT pour obtenir un diplôme d'ingénieur et il veut poursuivre ses études un jour. Il est affreusement intelligents mais les gens ne le croient pas parce qu'il est tellement gaffeur. Mais il ne sera pas un gaffeur aussi malin s'il n'avait pas un cerveau.

Capitaine Kirk contre Jack Sparrow
(Elle s'exclame). Oh mon dieu! Je suis une grande amoureuse de Johnny Depp, personne ne peut se mesurer à lui. D'accord, peut être Jean-Luc Picard parce que j'adorais Star Trek : The next generation mais pas le Capitaine Kirk. Cela serait difficile à dire parce que j'adore aussi Patrick Stewart, alors la bataille serait entre eux deux, mais à la fin le Capitaine Jack Sparrow serait le vaincqueur sans aucun doute. Comment ne pas le regarder avec émerveillement? Et pas seulement à cause de son physique, mon dieu, il n'est pas humain. Il ne peut pas. Johnny Depp ne peut pas être humain, alors il gagnerait et je peux le jurer. Même Jared a un coup de foudre pour lui. Il est fantastique.

Voilà c'est fini. Ou presque. Je serai à la Convention Supernatural de Los Angeles qui démarre demain et j'en aurai un peu plus à dire en rentrant. En attendant allez voir Sandra McCoy dans quelques uns de ses clips vidéos!

165Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 14:52

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

lana86 a écrit:Hi, Thanks for the very good translation, maybe it's possible to put theses two articles in others place in this forum. All people who want could read it. But I don't know where?

Thanks.

Ouch I should have thought of putting them somewhere else when I posted. Maybe we should ask a moderator to put it somewhere else?

166Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 15:10

lana86

lana86
Hook man

Annwyn a écrit:
lana86 a écrit:Hi, Thanks for the very good translation, maybe it's possible to put theses two articles in others place in this forum. All people who want could read it. But I don't know where?

Thanks.

Ouch I should have thought of putting them somewhere else when I posted. Maybe we should ask a moderator to put it somewhere else?

you can post the interview in the news and you write interview Sandy Mc Coy, I've only find the article, you've translate the artlicle with Nathalie.

167Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 15:26

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

There done, we did a nice job, girls =)

168Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 15:40

lana86

lana86
Hook man

Annwyn a écrit:There done, we did a nice job, girls =)

Thanks, yes we did, I find and you too you translate these two articles. if I'll find others good articles, I'll put here if you're interested to translate. Can I put these translations of these two articles in my blog. It would be nice from you?

169Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 15:45

nathalie

nathalie
Fantôme

No problem as far as I'm concerned, you can use the part I translated, I don't mind. I'm always happy to help. Wink

170Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 15:48

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

lana86 a écrit:
Annwyn a écrit:There done, we did a nice job, girls =)

Thanks, yes we did, I find and you too you translate these two articles. if I'll find others good articles, I'll put here if you're interested to translate. Can I put these translations of these two articles in my blog. It would be nice from you?

No problem with me either, go on =)

I can help anytime, I love english =)

171Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 17:37

lana86

lana86
Hook man

thanks to you both. Smile

172Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 18:39

lana86

lana86
Hook man

I've 3 pages from interviews from Jensen and Jared, if you're interested to translate some, one which is very interesting I find is Jared's interview by Justinemagazine.com the 2 february 2008, he speak a lot about Sandy, I've never saw another interview like that. It's one of my favorite interview. http://supernaturalsdw.canalblog.com/archives/interview_en_anglais/index.html

173Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 18:46

nathalie

nathalie
Fantôme

And once again, I don't have access to that link... That sucks. Sad

174Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 18:56

Annwyn

Annwyn
Hook man

It's a scan, so we can't copy/paste.

I'm working, slowpoke mode but still working (as in my job), on the puter right now. I'll do some (or finish) of the translation tomorrow.

Lol we should make a translation team =)

175Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 Empty Re: Let’s help each others ! Dim 30 Mar 2008 - 19:00

lana86

lana86
Hook man

Annwyn a écrit:It's a scan, so we can't copy/paste.

I'm working, slowpoke mode but still working (as in my job), on the puter right now. I'll do some (or finish) of the translation tomorrow.

Lol we should make a translation team =)

I search articles and you'll translate Let’s help each others ! - Page 7 50-lol . =)

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 7 sur 11]

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant